Kia Orana Aotearoa, you’ve got this and we will get through this together. We are fortunate the Cook Islands remain COVID free, and our government, people and resorts are doing all we can to keep it this way for as long as possible.
With your travel plans being impacted by the change in alert levels, we are making it easier to change your plans if you are restricted by alert levels for travel to give you extra peace of mind.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS FOR TRAVEL FROM NEW ZEALAND DURING CURRENT PAUSE ON QUARANTINE FREE TRAVEL
- Free cancellation on any bookings affected by the current pause on quarantine free travel in Aotearoa New Zealand booked directly with our properties.
- Refunds of deposits paid to our customers who have booked directly with us within five working days.
- Contact your travel agent or Online booking provider for their policies on refunds and cancellations as it may differ on bookings not made directly with our resorts.
YOUR TRAVEL SAFETY
As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and team members remain our highest priority. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to COVID-19, we have taken additional measures to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
- Our resort teams are receiving ongoing daily briefings and enhanced operating procedures.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) and have continued to use hospital-grade disinfectant standards.
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitisers.
At Pacific Resort Hotel Group, we believe it is in challenging times and whether you are travelling now or in future, our team are ready to welcome you with the wonderful Kia Orana spirit you have come to expect.
Aro’a nui (warm regards),
Chief Executive Officer – Pacific Resort Hotel Group
Please see our video below on how we are keeping our properties, staff, and guests (upon their return) safe.