We are fortunate the Cook Islands remain COVID free, and our government, people and resorts are doing all we can to keep it this way for as long as possible.
The Cook Islands Government has introduced some additional entry requirements relating to Covid-19. Please ensure you are aware of, and comply with, all of these entry requirements as cancellation and insurance policies will not cover this.
Please note there may be some additional requirements for you to re-enter your country of residence. Please ensure you are also aware of these before you depart.
If your travel plans are impacted by COVID-19 either by Government border restrictions or ill health resulting from COVID-19 (medical certificate essential), we have made it easy to make changes.
COVID-19 FLEXIBLE TRAVEL POLICY – BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE:
If your booking was made via a third party or travel agent, contact them directly and they will be able to offer support based on their individual policies, as well as the conditions of your booking.
FOR ALL DIRECT BOOKINGS (made via Pacific Resort Hotel group website or reservations phone/email):
Cancellations affected by COVID-19 travel restrictions
- Free cancellations or date changes. No cancellation or amendment fees will apply if you are impacted by border closures or proof of COVID-19 infection.
- We will refund any funds held by us within five working days of receiving your request to cancel.
Cancellations not affected by COVID-19 travel restrictions
- Our standard cancellation policies apply for any bookings not impacted by border closures or proof of COVID-19 infection. i.e. if you choose to not travel for your own reasons, our standard policies apply from 31 days. We recommend you purchase travel insurance for all other unforeseen circumstances that may result in cancellation or any other claim.
- Our standard cancellation policies also apply from 31 days of arrival if you are unable to travel due to not complying with the Cook Islands entry requirements https://cookislands.travel/news/novel-coronavirus-information-travellers-arriving-cook-islands.
Please contact our team on email@example.com for all questions and changes.
YOUR TRAVEL SAFETY
As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and team members remain our highest priority. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to COVID-19, we have taken additional measures to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
- Our resort teams are receiving ongoing daily briefings and enhanced operating procedures.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) and have continued to use hospital-grade disinfectant standards.
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitisers.
At Pacific Resort Hotel Group, we believe it is in challenging times and whether you are travelling now or in future, our team are ready to welcome you with the wonderful Kia Orana spirit you have come to expect.
Aro’a nui (warm regards),
Chief Executive Officer – Pacific Resort Hotel Group
Please see our video below on how we are keeping our properties, staff, and guests (upon their return) safe.