Pacific Resort Rarotonga
Romance or honeymoon, this room is for you
A romantic retreat for two overlooking stunning Muri Lagoon. Our Beachfront Suite is the place for you. These spacious and airy suites feature a kitchenette and with room service options, enjoy the comfortable king bed and first class lagoon views.
Each suite features air-conditioning, ceiling fans, telephone, television, on-demand entertainment system, USB charging outlet and an open plan space complete with super king size bed, in-room safe, hairdryer, iron and ironing board. Basic kitchen facilities include a mini fridge, Nespresso machine, toaster and tea/coffee making facilities. Laundry facilities are conveniently located nearby.
Room Size: 53 sqm / 570 sq ft
Maximum Occupancy: 3 people
Bedding: 1 x Super King
- Please let us know if you require any bedding arrangements in the comments section of your booking.
A number of our room categories offer double beds that can be split to make two singles (please enquire). Infant cots are permitted in all room categories in addition to the maximum number of guests ($10 per night).
- Please note that children 12 years and over are considered as adults.
- We require your arrival and departure flight information at the time of booking or prior to your arrival.
- Please note the standard check in time of 2:00pm, and check out time of 10:00am.
- An early check in and late check out service is an additional cost based on “Run of House” rooms available from 01 November to 31 March. This means that Pacific Resort Hotel Group reserves the right to accommodate guests in any room category available and is available from 8:00am to 2:00pm for early check in and from 10:00am to 6:00pm for a late checkout.
- To fully guarantee the same room throughout your stay including your early arrival and late departure, we recommend that you book an additional one night prior to your arrival and/or post-register your room one night after your departure.
- Due to the design and layout constraints of Pacific Resort Rarotonga, unfortunately we do not have any accessible rooms and/ or facilities.