Standard Family Room
Pacific Resort Rarotonga
Our Standard Family Rooms form part of a two story block offering a first floor unit with balcony and garden views, or a ground level unit with garden patio. Located in the heart of the resort, they are conveniently situated near Sandals Restaurant & Barefoot Bar, and the family friendly pool and crystal waters of Muri Beach – all just a short stroll along the garden path.
Each air-conditioned room features a private balcony or garden patio, one bathroom, open plan suite bedroom/ lounge, a seperate bedroom, TV, in-house movies, WiFi, USB charging outlet, room safe and kitchen facilities including mini fridge, toaster and tea & coffee making facilities. Laundry facilities are also conveniently located within the complex.
Room Size: 46 sqm / 492 sq ft
Maximum Occupancy: 4 people (2a & 2c or 3a)
Bedding: 1 x Super King & 2 x Single (no additional bedding available for this category)
- Please let us know if you require any bedding arrangements in the comments section of your booking.
A number of our room categories offer double beds that can be split to make two singles (please enquire). Infant cots are permitted in all room categories in addition to the maximum number of guests ($10 per night).
- Please note that children 12 years and over are considered as adults.
- We require your arrival and departure flight information at the time of booking or prior to your arrival.
- Please note the standard check in time of 2:00pm, and check out time of 10:00am.
- An early check in and late check out service is an additional cost based on “Run of House” rooms available from 01 November to 31 March. This means that Pacific Resort Hotel Group reserves the right to accommodate guests in any room category available and is available from 8:00am to 2:00pm for early check in and from 10:00am to 6:00pm for a late checkout.
- To fully guarantee the same room throughout your stay including your early arrival and late departure, we recommend that you book an additional one night prior to your arrival and/or post-register your room one night after your departure.