Standard Studio Room
Pacific Resort Rarotonga
Centrally located amongst tropical gardens, this intimate abode suits the solo traveller or couple. These rooms offer the perfect mix of convenience and privacy, with your cosy retreat close to resort facilities such as Sandals Restaurant & Barefoot Bar, Muri beach and our pool – all a short stroll away
Each air-conditioned suite includes a furnished patio and outdoor area, a spacious modern bathroom, open plan living space complete with bedroom and stylish living area, one super king size bed, ceiling fans, in-room safe, telephone, television, on-demand entertainment system, USB charging outlet, kitchen facilities including toaster, mini fridge and tea/coffee making facilities. Laundry facilities are also conveniently located nearby.
Room Size: 36 sqm / 388 sq ft
Maximum Occupancy: 2 people
Bedding: 1 x Super King
- Please let us know if you require any bedding arrangements in the comments section of your booking.
A number of our room categories offer double beds that can be split to make two singles (please enquire). Infant cots are permitted in all room categories in addition to the maximum number of guests ($10 per night).
- Please note that children 12 years and over are considered as adults.
- We require your arrival and departure flight information at the time of booking or prior to your arrival.
- Please note the standard check in time of 2:00pm, and check out time of 10:00am.
- An early check in and late check out service is an additional cost based on “Run of House” rooms available from 01 November to 31 March. This means that Pacific Resort Hotel Group reserves the right to accommodate guests in any room category available and is available from 8:00am to 2:00pm for early check in and from 10:00am to 6:00pm for a late checkout.
- To fully guarantee the same room throughout your stay including your early arrival and late departure, we recommend that you book an additional one night prior to your arrival and/or post-register your room one night after your departure.
- Due to the design and layout constraints of Pacific Resort Rarotonga, unfortunately we do not have any accessible rooms and/ or facilities.