Beachfront Villa Suite
Te Manava Luxury Villas and Spa
Our Beachfront Villa Suites feature a private courtyard that provides direct access to the crystal clear waters of Muri Lagoon. Your private plunge pool is perfect for soaking up the sun by day, and watching the brilliant stars by night. Sliding glass doors allow the soft Cook Islands sunlight and gentle ocean breeze to fill your suite.
The Beachfront Villa Suites offer one large bedroom featuring sophisticated coastal décor and fittings, gourmet kitchen with modern appliances, washing machine and a spacious ensuite complete with dual showers. These villas truly encompass the comforts of home while maintaining the luxury and prestige of a five star complex.
Beachfront Villa Suite contains:
- Kitchen: Nespresso machin, microwave, refrigerator, toaster, hot water jug, cook top and dishwasher
- Bedroom/ Lounge area: Personal safe, iron and ironing board, flat screen TV, and USB charging outlet
- Bathroom: Hair dryer
- Laundry amenities: Washing machine & clothes rack
- Outdoor facilities: Outdoor BBQ in courtyard, paddles for kayaks and sun loungers (courtyard area)
The Te Manava concept is about independence and the base room rate provides you access to your private accommodation, pool, complimentary kayaks, and entitles you to use the resort facilities at our sister property, Pacific Resort Rarotonga.
Villa Size: 100 sqm / 1076 sq ft
Maximum occupancy: 2 people
Bedding: 1 x Super King
Note: the maximum number of non-resident visitors to this villa is 4 people. Management reserves the right to restrict/limit the number of non-resident guests visiting our villas for entertainment/social gathering purposes.
- Please let us know if you require any bedding arrangements in the comments section of your booking. Infant cots are permitted in all room categories in addition to the maximum number of guests ($10 per night).
- Please note that children 12 years and over are considered as adults.
- We require your arrival and departure flight information at the time of booking or prior to your arrival.
- Please note the standard check in time of 2:00pm, and check out time of 10:00am.
- An early check in and late check out service is an additional cost based on “Run of House” rooms available from 01 November to 31 March. This means that Pacific Resort Hotel Group reserves the right to accommodate guests in any room category available and is available from 8:00am to 2:00pm for early check in and from 10:00am to 6:00pm for a late checkout.
- To fully guarantee the same room throughout your stay including your early arrival and late departure, we recommend that you book an additional one night prior to your arrival and/or post-register your room one night after your departure.