Travellers affected by international travel restrictions – we are making additional adjustments to our individual booking policies to give you extra peace of mind:
COVID19 Flexible Travel Policy – Book with Confidence:
- Book DIRECT with us and if things change we will refund any money within 5 working days if you are unable to travel due to COVID-19 border restrictions.
- Free change of date or full cancellation for all new and existing FIT bookings for travel to 31 March 2021.*
- For travel from 01 April 2021 we will offer free date changes for travel dates to 31 March 2022*. Standard cancellation policies and fees apply to full cancellation (Closeouts 24 Dec 21 to 10 Jan 22).
- For any bookings that will be impacted by Government border restrictions or ill health (medical certificate essential), resulting from Covid-19. We will offer free date change or full cancellation and waive any cancellation or amendment fees.
- We recommend you purchase travel insurance for all other unforeseen circumstances that may result in cancellation or any other claim.
* All date change and cancellations must be advised at least 24 hours prior to arrival. 100% cancellation fees apply if within 24 hours.
Note – Flexible cancellation policy applies to FIT bookings only and excludes groups (including wedding groups) non-refundable Luxury Escapes packages or Bartercard bookings.
These bookings are eligible for free date changes, not full cancellation and refund.
Deposit/ Final Payment Policies:
To fully secure your reservation, we require a full two-night deposit within 48 hours of your booking being confirmed. Note: if your deposit is not received within 48 hours, Pacific Resort Hotel group reserves the right to release your booking(s) from our reservation system.
Final Payment is required 14 days prior to your arrival at the resort. Your full remaining balance will be processed automatically when due, using the credit card details provided on file.
Note: Bookings travelling within 14 days is required to pay the full amount at the time of booking.
Standard Cancellation/ Amendment Policies:
Every amendment and cancellation affects us significantly therefore we strongly adhere to our Cancellation and Amendment policies. If you are cancelling or amending your dates:
31 days prior to arrival: No fee applies
15 to 30 days prior to arrival: 25% of total accommodation
8 to 14 days prior to arrival: 50% of total accommodation
1 to 7 days prior to arrival: 75% of total accommodation
Day of arrival/ No show: 100% of total booking including transfers
Note: these charges apply for each room booked.
Cancellations/ Changes to bookings made by the Resort:
Whilst we endeavour to provide all facilities advertised we will not be liable for compensation in the event we are forced to provide limited services, cancel or change your booking in any way. This would be as a result of situations outside our control which we could not foresee or avoid such as civil strife, industrial disputes, natural disasters, war, terrorist activities, flood or fire. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Travel Insurance Recommendation:
We strongly recommend that you purchase adequate Travel Insurance. This will protect you against unforeseen advents, including but not limited to cancellation and/ or curtailment of travel due to natural disasters such as cyclones or similar events.