The following applies to all new reservations booked directly with Pacific Resort Hotel Group from 01 October 2022.
Please note: We can only process date changes and refund requests if you booked directly with Pacific Resort Hotel Group. If you booked through a travel agent, including a third-party website, please contact them directly.
FOR ALL DIRECT BOOKINGS (made via Pacific Resort Hotel group website or reservations phone/email).
Deposit/ Final Payment Policies:
To fully secure your reservation, we require a 25% deposit within 48 hours of your booking being confirmed. Note: if your deposit is not received within 48 hours, Pacific Resort Hotel group reserves the right to release your booking(s) from our reservation system.
Final Payment is required 14 days prior to your arrival at the resort. Your full remaining balance will be processed automatically when due, using the credit card details provided on file.
Note: Bookings travelling within 14 days is required to pay the full amount at the time of booking.
Standard Cancellation/ Amendment Policies:
Every amendment and cancellation affects us significantly therefore we strongly adhere to our Cancellation and Amendment policies. If you are cancelling or amending your dates:
31 days prior to arrival: No fee applies
8 to 30 days prior to arrival: 25% of total accommodation
0-7 days prior to arrival: 100% of total booking including transfers
Note: these charges apply for each room booked.
Cancellations/ Changes to bookings made by the Resort:
Whilst we endeavour to provide all facilities advertised we will not be liable for compensation in the event we are forced to provide limited services, cancel or change your booking in any way. This would be as a result of situations outside our control which we could not foresee or avoid such as pandemics, civil strife, industrial disputes, natural disasters, war, terrorist activities, flood or fire. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Travel Insurance Recommendation:
We strongly recommend that you purchase adequate Travel Insurance. This will protect you against unforeseen advents, including but not limited to cancellation and/ or curtailment of travel due to natural disasters such as cyclones or similar events.
COVID-19 free date change policy
If you contract COVID-19 and are unable to travel on your original dates, you can request a one-off free date change to be taken within 12 months of your original travel date. Supporting documentation will be required.
You can request a COVID-19 free date change if you meet the following criteria:
- You have contracted COVID-19 within 14 days of your arrival and;
- You have advised us prior to your arrival by emailing our reservations team and;
- You have accompanied this with proof of your COVID-19 infection (text or letter from health authority or your doctor).
COVID-19 compassionate refund policy
Our COVID-19 refund policy allows you to apply for a one-off discretionary refund on compassionate grounds.
You can request a COVID-19 compassionate refund if one of the following applies:
- You can no longer travel due to ill health on advice from your doctor. For example, a high risk or immunocompromised medical condition recently diagnosed since booking your accommodation and your doctor has advised you not to fly within the next 12 months. Supporting documentation will be required. Pre-existing conditions will not be considered.
- You are suffering financial hardship as a result of COVID-19. For example, loss of employment. Supporting documentation will be required.
If you meet this criteria, email our reservations team to request a COVID-19 compassionate refund.