Pool Villa Suite
Te Manava Luxury Villas & Spa
Seclusion for two.
Our Pool Villa Suite is an intimate sanctuary for couples on vacation looking for privacy and affordable luxury.
Relax and enjoy the sun in your private courtyard, which includes a plunge pool and sun loungers. The courtyard leads to your open plan villa suite that provides one large bedroom complimented with a spacious ensuite. Each villa features a high-quality kitchen and laundry facilities, enhanced with contemporary fixtures and enriched with traditional Cook Islands design touches.
The Pool Villa Suite contains:
- Kitchenette: A blender, a Nespresso machine, a microwave, a refrigerator/freezer with ice maker and water filter, a toaster, a hot water jug, a cooktop & stove, and a dishwasher.
- Bedroom/Lounge area: Personal safe, an iron and ironing board, flat-screen TV with a selection of complimentary movies-on-demand, and a USB charging outlet.
- Bathroom: Hairdryer.
- Laundry amenities: Washing machine and clothes rack.
- Outdoor facilities: Include an outdoor BBQ, a dining table and chairs in the courtyard, paddles for kayaks and sun loungers (courtyard area). Kayaks are available on the beach for all guests on a first-come, first-served basis.
The Te Manava concept is about independence. The base room rate provides you access to your private accommodation, pool, complimentary kayaks and entitles you to use the resort facilities at our sister property, Pacific Resort Rarotonga. We do not include daily housekeeping in the room rate, however this can be purchased as an add-on, leaving you in privacy during your stay. We service the rooms once every 7 days for a longer stay.
Villa Size: 87 sqm / 936 sq ft
Maximum occupancy: 2 people
Bedding: 1 x Super King
Note: The maximum number of non-resident visitors to this villa is four people. Management reserves the right to restrict/limit the number of non-resident guests visiting our villas for entertainment/social gathering purposes.
- Please let us know if you require any bedding arrangements in the comments section of your booking. Infant cots are permitted in all room categories in addition to the maximum number of guests ($25 per night).
- Please note that children 12 years and over are considered adults.
- We require your arrival and departure flight information at the time of booking or prior to your arrival.
- Our standard check-in time is 2 pm, and check out is at 10 am.
- The concierge can hold on to your luggage until your room becomes available and until your departure. Early Check-in or Late Check-out is subject to availability for a fee at the resort on check-in. Please ask our reception staff if available. To guarantee early access or for a late departure, we recommend booking an additional night if required in your Pool Villa Suite.
- Due to the design and layout constraints of Te Manava Luxury Villas & Spa, unfortunately, we do not have any accessible rooms and/or facilities.