Presidential Beachfront Villa (3 Bedroom)
Te Manava Luxury Villas & Spa
The Jewel in Te Manava’s Crown.
If only the best will do, our Presidential Beachfront Villa 3 Bedroom is the option for you. The jewel in the crown of Te Manava Luxury Villas & Spa. Step into your private courtyard and be greeted by the sight of the large scale pool and exterior entertaining area with a generous outdoor kitchen. Enter our Villa and a world where luxury abounds. Boasting three bedrooms over two levels, two bathrooms, spacious kitchen and lounge area and an additional entertaining area overlooking the stunning lagoon. With bedding to accommodate six, this is the perfect location for your dream luxury getaway.
Our Presidential Beachfront Villa features a coastal deck that offers panoramic views complete with private beach access to the secluded white sands of Muri Beach. This villa includes three bedrooms complete with luxury fittings, two bathrooms, gourmet kitchen, and integrated sound system complete with flat screen TV’s. Kitchen: blender, Nespresso machine, microwave, refrigerator/freezer with ice maker and water filter, toaster, electric kettle, dishwasher, cook top and stove. Bedroom: in-room safe, USB charging outlet (master bedroom and lounge area), television, iron and ironing board. Bathroom: hairdryers and bath tub (master bedroom only). Laundry amenities: washing machine and clothes dryer
Presidential Beachfront Villa contains:
- Kitchen: Blender, nespresso machine, microwave, refrigerator/freezer with ice maker & water filter, toaster, hot water jug, cook top and stove, and dishwasher
- Bedroom: Personal safe, iron & ironing board, flat screen TV, and USB charging outlet (master bedroom & lounge area)
- Bathroom: Hair dryers and bath tub (master bedroom only)
- Laundry Amenities: Washing machine & clothes dryer.
The Te Manava concept is about independence and the base room rate provides you access to your private accommodation, pool, complimentary kayaks, and entitles you to use the resort facilities at our sister property, Pacific Resort Rarotonga.
Villa Size: 560 sqm / 6028 sq ft
Maximum occupancy: 6 people
Bedding: 2 x Super King & 2 x Single
Note: The maximum number of non-resident visitors to this villa is eight people. Management reserves the right to restrict/limit the number of non-resident guests visiting our villas for entertainment/social gathering purposes.
- Please let us know if you require any bedding arrangements in the comments section of your booking. Infant cots are permitted in all room categories in addition to the maximum number of guests ($10 per night).
- Please note that children 12 years and over are considered as adults.
- We require your arrival and departure flight information at the time of booking or prior to your arrival.
- Our standard check in time is 2pm and check out is at 10am.
- The concierge can hold on to your luggage until your room becomes available and until your departure. Early Check-in or Late Check-out is subject to availability for a fee at resort on check-in. Please ask our reception staff if available. To guarantee early access or for a late departure we recommend booking an additional night if required.
- Due to the design and layout constraints of Te Manava Luxury Villas & Spa, unfortunately we do not have any accessible rooms and/ or facilities.