Presidential Beachfront Villa (3 Bedroom)
Te Manava Luxury Villas and Spa
Our Presidential Beachfront Villa is designed to encompass the luxury of open plan living. Access to your private courtyard through large sliding glass doors allows for natural sunlight to fill the spacious living areas and for fresh ocean air to gently flow through the villa. Refresh with a waterfall shower or take a soak in the grand tub, overlooking the crystal clear waters of the lagoon.
The Presidential Beachfront Villa features a coastal deck that offers panoramic views complete with private beach access to the secluded white sands of Muri Beach. This villa includes three bedrooms complete with luxury fittings, two bathrooms, gourmet kitchen, and integrated sound system complete with flat screen TV’s.
Presidential Beachfront Villa contains:
- Kitchen: Blender, nespresso machine, microwave, refrigerator/freezer with ice maker & water filter, toaster, hot water jug, cook top and stove, and dishwasher
- Bedroom: Personal safe, iron & ironing board, flat screen TV, and USB charging outlet (master bedroom & lounge area)
- Bathroom: Hair dryers and bath tub (master bedroom only)
- Laundry Amenities: Washing machine & clothes dryer.
The Te Manava concept is about independence and the base room rate provides you access to your private accommodation, pool, complimentary kayaks, and entitles you to use the resort facilities at our sister property, Pacific Resort Rarotonga.
Villa Size: 560 sqm / 6028 sq ft
Maximum occupancy: 6 people
Bedding: 2 x Super King & 2 x Single
Note: The maximum number of non-resident visitors to this villa is 8 people. Management reserves the right to restrict/limit the number of non-resident guests visiting our villas for entertainment/social gathering purposes.
- Please let us know if you require any bedding arrangements in the comments section of your booking. Infant cots are permitted in all room categories in addition to the maximum number of guests ($10 per night).
- Please note that children 12 years and over are considered as adults.
- We require your arrival and departure flight information at the time of booking or prior to your arrival.
- Please note the standard check in time of 2:00pm, and check out time of 10:00am.
- An early check in and late check out service is an additional cost based on “Run of House” rooms available from 01 November to 31 March. This means that Pacific Resort Hotel Group reserves the right to accommodate guests in any room category available and is available from 8:00am to 2:00pm for early check in and from 10:00am to 6:00pm for a late checkout.
- To fully guarantee the same room throughout your stay including your early arrival and late departure, we recommend that you book an additional one night prior to your arrival and/or post-register your room one night after your departure.