Ultimate Beachfront Villa (3 Bedroom)
Te Manava Luxury Villas and Spa
From the privacy of your seaside deck and lawn enjoy the stunning panoramic views of Muri Lagoon. Enjoy making use of your private path, leading to the secluded white sands of the beach, relax on the sun loungers or make use of your private pool – the choice is yours.
The Ultimate Beachfront Villa offers three bedrooms including two super king beds and two single beds with two spacious bathrooms featuring waterfall showers. The villa also contains a private courtyard with private pool and BBQ area. This self catering villa offers guests contemporary design with high quality sophisticated kitchen and laundry facilities.
Ultimate Beachfront Villa (3 bedroom) contains:
- Kitchen: Blender, nespresso machine, microwave, refrigerator/freezer with ice maker & water filter, toaster, hot water jug, cook top & stove, and dishwasher
- Bedroom: Personal safe, iron and ironing board, flat screen TV, and USB charging outlet (master bedroom, lounge area & spare bedroom)
- Bathroom: Hair dryer
- Laundry Amenities: Washing machine & clothes dryer
- Outdoor facilities: Outdoor BBQ in courtyard, paddles for kayaks and sun loungers (courtyard area). Kayaks are available for all guests on a first come, first served basis.
The Te Manava concept is about independence and the base room rate provides you access to your private accommodation, pool, complimentary kayaks, and entitles you to use the resort facilities at our sister property, Pacific Resort Rarotonga.
Villa Size: 373 sqm / 4004 sq ft
Maximum occupancy: 6 people
Bedding: 2 x Super King & 2 x Single
Note: the maximum number of non-resident visitors to this villa is 8 people. Management reserves the right to restrict/limit the number of non-resident guests visiting our villas for entertainment/social gathering purposes.
- Please let us know if you require any bedding arrangements in the comments section of your booking. Infant cots are permitted in all room categories in addition to the maximum number of guests ($10 per night).
- Please note that children 12 years and over are considered as adults.
- We require your arrival and departure flight information at the time of booking or prior to your arrival.
- Please note the standard check in time of 2:00pm, and check out time of 10:00am.
- An early check in and late check out service is an additional cost based on “Run of House” rooms available from 01 November to 31 March. This means that Pacific Resort Hotel Group reserves the right to accommodate guests in any room category available and is available from 8:00am to 2:00pm for early check in and from 10:00am to 6:00pm for a late checkout.
- To fully guarantee the same room throughout your stay including your early arrival and late departure, we recommend that you book an additional one night prior to your arrival and/or post-register your room one night after your departure.