Ultimate Pool Villa (2 Bedroom)
Te Manava Luxury Villas & Spa
Your private oasis.
Our Ultimate Pool Villa is ideal for friends or a family escape for up to four people. Spoil yourselves with a relaxing break to Rarotonga in our Ultimate Pool Villa. Offering two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a full kitchen, laundry facilities, a large private courtyard, and a plunge pool, this contemporary Villa has everything required for a relaxing holiday. Each is well-appointed and are enhanced with modern fixtures and enriched with touches of traditional Cook Islands design.
Ultimate Pool Villa (2 Bedroom) contains:
- Kitchen: Blender, Nespresso machine, microwave, refrigerator/freezer with icemaker & water filter, toaster, hot water jug, cooktop & stove, and dishwasher.
- Bedrooms: Personal safe, iron and ironing board, flat-screen TV with a selection of complimentary movies-on-demand, and USB charging outlet.
- Bathroom: Hairdryer.
- Laundry Amenities: Washing machine & clothes dryer plus clothes rack.
- Outdoor Facilities: Outdoor BBQ, dining table & chairs in the courtyard, paddles for kayaks and sun loungers (courtyard area). Kayaks are available on the beach for all guests on a first-come, first-served basis.
The Te Manava concept is about independence. The base room rate provides you access to your private accommodation, pool, complimentary kayaks and entitles you to use the resort facilities at our sister property, Pacific Resort Rarotonga.
Villa Size: 450 sqm / 4844 sq ft
Maximum occupancy: 4 people
Bedding: 2 x Super King
Note: The maximum number of non-resident visitors to this Villa is six people. Management reserves the right to restrict/limit the number of non-resident guests visiting our villas for entertainment/social gathering purposes.
- Please let us know if you require any bedding arrangements in the comments section of your booking. Infant cots are permitted in all room categories in addition to the maximum number of guests ($25 per night).
- Please note that children 12 years and over are considered adults.
- We require your arrival and departure flight information at the time of booking or prior to your arrival.
- Our standard check-in time is 2 pm and check out is at 10 am.
- The concierge can hold on to your luggage until your room becomes available and until your departure. Early Check-in or Late Check-out is subject to availability for a fee at a resort on check-in. Please ask our reception staff if available. To guarantee early access or for a late departure, we recommend booking an additional night if required in your Ultimate Pool Villa.
- Due to the design and layout constraints of Te Manava Luxury Villas & Spa, unfortunately, we do not have any accessible rooms and/or facilities.