Premium Beachfront Bungalow (2 Bedrooms)
Pacific Resort Aitutaki
Ideal for Two Couples.
Our Premium Beachfront Bungalow (2bedrooms) offers space and privacy galore for a group travelling together. This bungalow can cater to a maximum of 5 people. Each of the two bedrooms has its own bathroom and beachfront patio, along with a lounge area connecting them for a social experience. Guests will discover ultimate relaxation in this peaceful island retreat, crafted with beautiful Polynesian décor to reflect the stunning surroundings and tranquil atmosphere of Aitutaki.
Our Premium Beachfront Bungalow (2bedrooms) features two spacious bedrooms with super king-size beds, two bathrooms and a separate lounge area, making it ideal for group escapes. Each bungalow is equipped with air-conditioning, telephone, television, on-demand entertainment system, USB charging outlet, in-room safe, ceiling fans, iron, hairdryer, mini-fridge, Nespresso machine, beachside shower and a furnished private deck.
Room Size: 140 sqm / 1506 sq ft
Standard Occupancy: 4 people (max. 5 people – charges will apply)
Bedding: 1 x Super King, 1 x Split King & 1 x Single
- Please let us know if you require any bedding arrangements in the comments section of your booking.
- Several room categories offer double beds that can be split to make two singles (please enquire).
- We require your arrival and departure flight information at the time of booking or prior to your arrival.
- Our standard check-in time is 2 pm and check out is at 10 am.
- The concierge can hold on to your luggage until your room becomes available and until your departure. Early Check-in or Late Check-out is subject to availability for a fee at a resort on check-in. Please ask our reception staff if available. To guarantee early access or for a late departure, we recommend booking an additional night if required in your Premium Beachfront Bungalow (2 bedrooms).
- Due to the design and layout constraints of Pacific Resort Aitutaki, unfortunately, we do not have any accessible rooms and/or facilities.