Premium Beachfront Bungalow Plus
Pacific Resort Aitutaki
The contemporary and stylish Premium Beachfront Bungalow Plus offers privacy and harmony, allowing guests to feel as if they have a little piece of paradise all to themselves. The beautiful blend of timber furnishings and Polynesian décor create a peaceful ambiance, providing the perfect setting to sit back, relax and watch the day go by.
The Premium Beachfront Bungalow Plus features a main bedroom and a separate room with two single beds, making it an ideal option for luxury family escapes. Each bungalow is equipped with air conditioning, super king size beds, IDD telephone, flat screen TV, USB charging outlet, room safe, ceiling fans, nespresso machine, minibar, beachside shower and a furnished private deck.
Room Size: 78 sqm / 840 sq ft
Maximum occupancy: 4 people (2 adults & 2 children up to 11)
Bedding: 1 x Super King & 1 x Split King
- Please let us know if you require any bedding arrangements in the comments section of your booking.
A number of our room categories offer double beds that can be split to make two singles (please enquire). Infant cots are permitted in all room categories in addition to the maximum number of guests ($10 per night).
- Please note that children 12 years and over are considered as adults.
- We require your arrival and departure flight information at the time of booking or prior to your arrival.
- Please note the standard check in time of 2:00pm, and check out time of 10:00am.
- An early check in and late check out service is an additional cost based on “Run of House” rooms available from 01 November to 31 March. This means that Pacific Resort Hotel Group reserves the right to accommodate guests in any room category available and is available from 8:00am to 2:00pm for early check in and from 10:00am to 6:00pm for a late checkout.
- To fully guarantee the same room throughout your stay including your early arrival and late departure, we recommend that you book an additional one night prior to your arrival and/or post-register your room one night after your departure.