Sophisticated, split level and symmetrically designed bungalows with elegant high ceilings and beautiful timber beams throughout – our contemporary Polynesian-styled Beachfront Bungalows are well dressed with polished mahogany floors and white washed walls.
Appreciation will certainly develop for the glorious fine wood mahogany and finer details, such as the closets and the frieze (elegant wood trim), hand carved with the Cook Islands traditional symbol “tikitiki tangata” meaning “man holding hands in peace and unity”.
A king bed is perfectly situated for uninterrupted views of the turquoise lagoon, with lower level lounge areas, each furnished with a day bed, entertainment unit and small settee. Sophisticated luxury bathroom with his & hers vanity complete with luxurious shower that opens out to a private walled courtyard with an additional outdoor shower.
Room Size: 88 sqm / 947 sq ft
Maximum Occupancy: 3 people
Bedding: 1 x Super King & 1 x Single
- Please let us know if you require any bedding arrangements in the comments section of your booking. Infant cots are permitted in all room categories in addition to the maximum number of guests ($10 per night).
- We require your arrival and departure flight information at the time of booking or prior to your arrival.
- Please note the standard check in time of 2:00pm, and check out time of 10:00am.
- An early check in and late check out service is an additional cost based on “Run of House” rooms available from 01 November to 31 March. This means that Pacific Resort Hotel Group reserves the right to accommodate guests in any room category available and is available from 8:00am to 2:00pm for early check in and from 10:00am to 6:00pm for a late checkout.
- To fully guarantee the same room throughout your stay including your early arrival and late departure, we recommend that you book an additional one night prior to your arrival and/or post-register your room one night after your departure.