Family Room (Open Plan)
Pacific Resort Rarotonga
Garden setting for a smaller family.
For a small family, look no further than our Family Rooms. With a maximum occupancy of three adults or two adults and two children (11 and under), this room category boasts a separate bedroom with a king or twin bedding. Our Family Rooms are located in the heart of the resort, conveniently situated near Sandals Restaurant & Barefoot Bar and the crystal waters of Muri beach – all just a short stroll along the garden pathways.
Each air-conditioned room features a private balcony or garden patio, one bathroom, open plan suite bedroom/ lounge with super king bed, a separate bedroom with two singles, ceiling fans, telephone, television with on-demand entertainment system, USB charging outlet, in-room safe, hairdryer, iron and ironing board. Basic kitchen facilities include a mini-fridge, toaster and tea/coffee making facilities. Laundry facilities are also conveniently located within the complex.
Room Size: 46 sqm / 492 sq ft
Maximum Occupancy: 4 people (2a & 2c or 3a)
Bedding: 1 x Super King & 2 x Single (no additional bedding available for this category)
- Please let us know if you require any bedding arrangements in the comments section of your booking.
- Several room categories offer double beds that can be split to make two singles (please enquire). Infant cots are permitted in all room categories in addition to the maximum number of guests ($25 per night).
- Please note that children 12 years and over are considered adults.
- We require your arrival and departure flight information at the time of booking or prior to your arrival.
- Our standard check-in time is 2 pm and check out is at 10 am.
- The concierge can hold on to your luggage until your room becomes available and until your departure. Early Check-in or Late Check-out is subject to availability for a fee at the resort on check-in. Please ask our reception staff if available. To guarantee early access or for a late departure, we recommend booking an additional night if required.
- Due to the design and layout constraints of Pacific Resort Rarotonga, unfortunately, we do not have any accessible rooms and/or facilities.