Standard Pool Villa (3 Bedroom)
Te Manava Luxury Villas and Spa
Our Standard Pool Villas are set amongst beautiful tropical gardens and provides the perfect setting for you to sit back, relax and enjoy the simplicity and luxury that island life has to offer. Unwind in comfort, enjoying the convenience of your private pool, or take a short stroll down the garden path to the beautiful white sands and turquoise waters of Muri Lagoon.
The Standard Pool Villas offer three bedrooms with two bathrooms, gourmet kitchen, laundry facilities, private pool, courtyard and private location – these affordable villas offer travellers a true holiday home haven.
Standard Pool Villas (3 bedroom) contains:
- Kitchen: Espresso coffee machine, microwave, refrigerator/freezer, toaster, hot water jug, cook top & stove, dishwasher and personal safe.
- Bedroom: Iron and ironing board.
- Lounge Area: Flat screen TV, DVD player and CD player.
- Bathroom:Hair dryer and bath tub.
- Laundry Amenities: Washing machine & clothes dryer.
- Outdoor Facilities: Outdoor BBQ, dining table & chairs in courtyard, paddles for kayaks and sun loungers (courtyard area). Kayaks are available for all guests on a first come, first served basis on the beach front.
The Te Manava concept is about independence and the base room rate provides you access to your private accommodation, pool, complimentary kayaks, and entitles you to use the resort facilities at our sister property, Pacific Resort Rarotonga.
Villa Size: 475 sqm / 5113 sq ft
Maximum occupancy: 6 people
Bedding: 2 x Super King & 2 x Single
Note: the maximum number of non-resident visitors to this villa is 8 people. Management reserves the right to restrict/limit the number of non-resident guests visiting our villas for entertainment/social gathering purposes.
- Please let us know if you require any bedding arrangements in the comments section of your booking. Infant cots are permitted in all room categories in addition to the maximum number of guests ($10 per night).
- Please note that children 12 years and over are considered as adults.
- We require your arrival and departure flight information at the time of booking or prior to your arrival.
- Please note the standard check in time of 2:00pm, and check out time of 10:00am.
- An early check in and late check out service is an additional cost based on “Run of House” rooms available from 01 November to 31 March. This means that Pacific Resort Hotel Group reserves the right to accommodate guests in any room category available and is available from 8:00am to 2:00pm for early check in and from 10:00am to 6:00pm for a late checkout.
- To fully guarantee the same room throughout your stay including your early arrival and late departure, we recommend that you book an additional one night prior to your arrival and/or post-register your room one night after your departure.