Premium Beachfront Suite
Pacific Resort Rarotonga
Stunning lagoon views for two.
Our Premium Beachfront Suites are the ultimate option for those seeking a sophisticated retreat in paradise. Step out from your ground floor suite and out onto the soft white sand of Muri beach or linger on your own private balcony from the first floor suites and experience the same unbeatable views of the stunning lagoon and surrounding motu’s (islets). Our Premium Beachfront Suites are well-appointed with Polynesian décor and cleverly designed for optimum sleeping and lounging areas along with a spacious modern bathroom.
Each suite features air-conditioning, ceiling fan, telephone, television, on-demand entertainment system, USB charging outlet and an open plan space complete with super king size bed, in-room safe, hairdryer, iron and ironing board. Kitchen facilities include a mini fridge, Nespresso machine, and tea/coffee making facilities. Laundry facilities are conveniently located nearby.
Room Size: 53 sqm / 570 sq ft
Maximum Occupancy: 3 people
Bedding: 1 x Super King
- Please let us know if you require any bedding arrangements in the comments section of your booking.
A number of our room categories offer double beds that can be split to make two singles (please enquire). Infant cots are permitted in all room categories in addition to the maximum number of guests ($10 per night).
- Please note that children 12 years and over are considered as adults.
- We require your arrival and departure flight information at the time of booking or prior to your arrival.
- Our standard check in time is 2pm and check out is at 10am.
- The concierge can hold on to your luggage until your room becomes available and until your departure. Early Check-in or Late Check-out is subject to availability for a fee at resort on check-in. Please ask our reception staff if available. To guarantee early access or for a late departure we recommend booking an additional night if required.
- Due to the design and layout constraints of Pacific Resort Rarotonga, unfortunately we do not have any accessible rooms and/ or facilities.